Hello There! My name is Danielle but my friends call me D. Over the past 5 years, I have married my best friend, fell in love with travel, and moved 1,200 away from home.
I’m a witty college graduate from Michigan. Recently, we picked up our lives and moved half way across the country to Florida! I like making people laugh, talking way more than need be, and traveling to new places. In between being a witty wife and live-in aunt to two little studs, I practice yoga and try home remedies daily. Oh, and I love taking pictures and visiting beaches.
Inspiration for Days with Dee:
Days with Dee sort of fell into my lap. Previously this blog was named The Witty Wife. After much consideration, prayers, and inspiration, Days with Dee was born. My love for writing started when I was just 7 years old. Poetry spilled out of me and the love for reading did as well. When I went off to college, I majored in English and Theatre and knew that this is where my heart belonged. So, besides from working my day job, I am a blogger, wife, and traveler by night.
A few other fun facts:
- I love cheesecake. It is seriously my favorite food.
- I moved to Florida with my husband on a whim.
- I have been to over 10 countries and 3 continents before I was 21.
- First, I try home remedies. Second, I then sometimes try doctors.
- My heart belongs to Jesus, my hubby, and my family (no, we do not have kids yet. Just some pretty cute nephews)
- My favorite color in mint green
- Besides obsessing over being organized, I love to color coordinate every outfit, including my pajamas.
Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite verses 🙂
Now that’s enough about me, let’s get blogging.